- Product Dimensions: 1.8 x 4.8 x 14.3 cm ; 9.07 g
- Shipping Weight: 22.7 g
- Manufacturer reference: K2026500
- ASIN: B0169YY010
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Jan. 12 2016
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #74,899 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
Maybelline New York Master Prime Long-Lasting Shadow Base, Prime Plus Matte, 0.23 Fluid Ounce
- Create a smooth surface and prep area for enhanced color payoff and wear
- Soft sponge applicator glides over eyelid for even application. Matte finish lends eyelids a bold, nude look
- This eye shadow primer has been ophthalmologist tested and is safe for sensitive eyes and contact lenses
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Color Name: Prime Plus Matte | Item Parcel Quantity: 1
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Our first shadow primer. Max wear and color for all day look-at-me power.
From the manufacturer
It’s Prime Time.
Our first shadow primer. Max wear and color for all day look at me power. New Master Prime Eye Shadow Base.
Why You'll Love It:
Prep your eyes for gorgeous shadow application. Soft sponge applicator glides smoothly over eyelid for even, precise application every time.
How To Use It:
Use underneath shadow to create a smooth surface for enhanced color payoff and wear. Use it alone to give your lids a beautiful soft shimmering or matte look. Available in three finishes: Prime and Smooth, Prime and Illuminate, Prime and Matte.
Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I won't use another brand now.
The problem is the bottle: it's a hard bottle and there's no way that the little wand actually can scrape around in the whole bottle. I feel like a lot of product is sticking to the sides and I can't get to it. (I store the bottle upside down, but that doesn't seem to help.) So it sort of feels like I'm going to end up wasting a lot. Unlike a soft-sided tube, I can't even cut the bottle in half to get to the stuff. I'll still buy it again since it works so well.