Mead Weekly/Monthly Planner, January 2018 - December 2018, 8-1/2" x 11", Zendoodle, Design Will Vary (CRW51710)
- Zendoodle planner features black and white paper cover designs that can be colored in. Its 12 month date range covers a full Year from January - December with Julian dates.
- One week per two page spreads have lined days. One month per two page spreads with unruled daily blocks and notes space provide. Each month is tabbed past and future month reference calendar blocks.
- Special pages included featuring DIY coloring pages. Clear Poly covers protect the color-able paper covers for durability.
- Two assorted black and white cover designs. Wirebound; 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" page size.
- Note: design choice is not available for this item. Design shipped to you is selected at random, and will vary.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Mead zendoodle weekly/ monthly planner features black and white paper cover designs that can be colored in. Its 12 month date range covers a full year from January - December with Julian dates. The one week per two page spreads have lined days for neat scheduling and jotting down daily plans, to-do’s and notes. One month per two page spreads with unruled daily blocks and notes space provide ample room for scheduling and writing monthly reminders. Each month is tabbed to quickly flip to any date. Past and future month reference calendars also included. Planner comes with 2 months of bonus planning pages, 4 year reference calendars, future planning pages and notes pages and DIY coloring pages. Clear Poly covers protect the color-able paper covers for lasting durability. Two assorted black and white cover designs available. Wirebound; 8-1/2" x 11" pages.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Bit of a problem with printing. I have two February calendars when there should only be one, and a few days are numbered incorrectly. This is the only issue I’ve found so far, and if I find more, I don’t care that much. Just wanted to let the seller know.
Again. LOVE it. Just one little teeny tiny problem.
I just wrote over it, so not that big a deal.