- Shipping Weight: 431 g
- Manufacturer reference: #NA
- ASIN: B00TBMW6LO
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Feb. 7 2015
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #857,494 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Meal Prep Containers - Stackable Plastic Microwavable Dishwasher Safe Reusable - 28 Oz - (Set of Seven)
- PREMIUM BPA FREE PLASTIC - Made in Canada, no phthalates or toxic additives
- DESIGNED FOR DAILY MEAL PREP - Save money, lose weight, add muscle
- LIGHT-WEIGHT & STACKABLE - Fits in your refrigerator or gym bag
- FOR HOT OR COLD FOOD - Microwavable, Freezer Safe, Dishwasher safe (top rack)
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - For any issues, contact us directly for a free replacement or refund
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
MEALPREP is a company run by meal preppers, for meal preppers. We are dedicated to supporting the growing meal prep community and empowering you to REACH YOUR GOALS.
Our MEALPREP containers are perfect for your daily or weekly prepping:
* Freezer safe
* High-quality plastic (BPA free)
* Fits in the fridge and your gym bag
Meal prep is a lifestyle that can change your life:
* Save money
* Control portions
* Know exactly how much you eat
* Track your macros
* Lose weight
* Add Muscle
* Make gains in the gym
* Become healthier and happier
If you are new to meal prep or you are a meal prep pro, you have come to the right place.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
P.S. When I microwave my food in these I do NOT leave the container sealed, rather, I open the lid completely and set it on top. This will prevent pressure from popping the container open and possibly breaking it.
I've used these containers several times now. I always clean them by running through the dishwasher. Still holding up. Only change I've seen is that metal cutlery will scratch (minor/cosmetic) the bottom of the container. Still holding up great!
Forgot to mention in my initial review that disposable cutlery will fit inside the container. Might be helpful to someone!
Using these at least 3x a week since purchase. No complaints, these containers still work great.
The size of the containers is adequate for meal prepping (fitting one medium sized chicken breast and two cups of steamed vegetables). I wouldn't say that it fits a large meal by any means, but it's good enough. The containers are not leak proof, which I figured before I purchased them. In addition, after reading some of the reviews, I've never had issues opening the containers. The lids haven't cracked nor has the containers cracked. I have used semi-sharp steak knives on the inside of the containers and they don't pierce through, which is great when eating something you may need to cut into smaller pieces.
My main gripe about these containers is that the black plastic is chipping off on the inside. I imagine this is due to regular use - heating it in the microwave and putting them in the dishwasher for cleaning. They've been durable thus far, but the more chipped they get, the more I tend not to use them. Because of this, I will probably not purchase this item, again.
Overall, decent purchase, but microwaveable containers bought at the dollar store will do just as well.
Look for similar items by category