Medical Boards Step 2 Paperback – Dec 16 2003
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Adjunct Assistant Professor, Univ of Nevada School of Medicine, Dept of Physiology and Cell Biology, Reno NV. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Again, the book does a very good job in organizing key facts such as clinical signs and symptoms. Those are not subject to tremendous change over time.
For clinical, especially therapeutic issues, please take care and consult another more "serious" review book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Reference > Education & Training
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Test Preparation & Review
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Medicine
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Science
- Books > Science & Math > Education
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Education & Training > Test Preparation & Review
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Education & Training
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Test Preparation & Review