- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Medical Terminology: Get Connected! Paperback – Jan 28 2011
|New from||Used from|
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I like how each chapter reviews learned terms from previous chapters - repetitiveness helps me learn things better. The book starts off by teaching you basic "root" words in the first few chapters and then moves on to explore a new medical field with each new chapter (example: Oncology, Urology, Neurology, etc.) and terms that would most likely be seen with each. Plus it contains plenty of written exercises to practice putting terms together or being able to recognize terms in the medical field by breaking down their "root" words. Overall, I think this was a good purchase (even if it was required reading for our school).
The layout of this book was super easy to read and super easy to work with with the program I'm using to take this class.
The free shipping that came with me buying this book was wonderful too.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Introductory & Beginning > Computer Dictionaries
- Books > Medical Books > Allied Health Professions
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Reference > Dictionaries & Terminology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Allied Health Professions
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Reference > Dictionaries & Terminology
- Books > Science & Math > Reference > Medical > Dictionaries & Terminology
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Allied Health Services
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Reference > Dictionaries & Terminology