Medical Terminology for Health Professions Spiral-bound – Jul 2 2008
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Ann Ehrlich is an experienced teacher, professional author, and lifelong student. Considered one of the leading experts in the field of medical terminology since 1988, she has written numerous books on such health topics as dental assisting, practice management, speech therapy and lymphedema.
Carol L. Schroeder has been working for more than 15 years to find innovative ways to present medical terminology at a level appropriate for this text's students. Her background in technical writing, translating, and research is invaluable in continuously updating the content and in creating innovative activities and approaches--such as the Simplified Syllabus and Human Touch stories--to enable instructors to present engaging courses that help all students succeed.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
This is from the Kindle for Mac app and the Kindle for Android app.
Here are some examples:
"A chalazion (kah-LAY-zee-on), also known as an internal stye, is a localized swelling inside the eyelid resulting from obstruction a sebaceous gland."
the obstruction of
"Refraction is an examination procedure to determine an eye's refractive error so that the best corrective lenses to be prescribed."
Hopefully the next edition will be better.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Dictionaries & Thesauruses > Science
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Books > Medical Books > Allied Health Professions
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Doctor-Patient Relations
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Reference > Dictionaries & Terminology
- Books > Medical Books > Nursing
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Allied Health Professions
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Nursing
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Reference > Dictionaries & Terminology
- Books > Science & Math > Reference > Medical > Dictionaries & Terminology
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Allied Health Services
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > General
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Nursing > General
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Reference > Dictionaries & Terminology