- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Men, Women and Relationships – A Post-Jungian Approach: Gender Electrics and Magic Beans Paperback – Oct 7 2010
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Phil Goss is a Jungian Analyst and member of the Association of Jungian Analysts and the I.A.A.P. He is also Senior Lecturer for Counselling and Psychotherapy at the University of Central Lancashire.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Movements > Jungian
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Sexuality > Human
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Gender Studies
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Gender Studies
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Sociology