- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Menopause and Homeopathy: A Guide for Women in Midlife Paperback – Nov 24 1998
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"We can't just put our feet up and rest when menopausal symptoms hit. We need safe, effective solutions so we can be in top form physically, mentally, and emotionally. The solution many women are turning to is homeopathy."
- Lonnie Barbach
About the Author
Nigerian-born Ifeoma Ikenze, M.D., earned her medical degree at Albert Einstein Medical School in New York and homeopathic certification at the British Institure of Homepathy in Canada. She directs the Elizabeth Center in San Anselmo, California.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
THE INFORMATION GIVEN IS TO HELO YOU DISCOVER WEATHER OR NOT YOU NEED ONE
AND IF YOU HAVE ONE THIS BOOK WOULD BE ENTIRELY USELESS
WORDS OF AZ
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Homeopathy
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health > Menopause
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Reproductive & Sexual > Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Obstetrics & Gynecology