Mentoring in Action: A Practical Guide for Managers Paperback – Dec 13 2010
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
David Megginson is Professor of Human Resource Development at Sheffield Hallam University and co-founder of the European Coaching and Mentoring Council (ECMC). He is also the co-author of Human Resource Development in the Kogan Page MBA Masterclass Series. David Clutterbuck is also a co-founder of the ECMC and senior partner of Clutterbuck Associates. Bob Garvey is Principal Lecturer and leader of the Mentoring and Coaching Research Unit at Sheffield Hallam University. Paul Stokes also works at the Unit as a Senior Lecturer, and Ruth Garrett-Harris holds the position of Researcher and Consultant.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Mentoring & Coaching
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Human Resources