Merriman's Assessment of the Lower Limb Hardcover – Dec 10 2008
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"This new edition is beautifully illustrated in colour making it easy to read and engaging." Podiatry Now, July 2009
About the Author
Ben Yates is associate affiliate director of Missouri Project Lead the Way, Missouri University of Science and Technology. He taught technology education and served in district and building administration for 25 years in public schools and spent 10 years as a teacher-educator at the University of Central Missouri. He served twice as president of the Technology Education Association of Missouri and one term on the International Technology Education Association Board of Directors. His distinctions include the ITEA's Distinguished Technology Educator and the Humanitarian Award. Mr. Yates earned Bachelor of Arts and a Master of Arts degrees in industrial education from California Polytechnic State University, San Louis Obispo. --This text refers to the Paperback edition.
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Allied Health Professions > Podiatry
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Allied Health Professions > Podiatry
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Allied Health Services > Podiatry
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation