- Product Dimensions: 27.9 x 18.4 x 2.5 cm
- Shipping Weight: 590 g
- Item model number: 940-4S
- ASIN: B000F9NSP0
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Sept. 16 2010
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,173,363 in Home (See Top 100 in Home)
Messermeister 940-4S 4-Piece 5-Inch Wrangler Steak Knife
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The main cutting edge on this Steak Knife is used to slice meat while the tip assists in separating meat from the bone.
- Full tang
- Triple-rivet handle
- 100percent Messermeister quality
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
A steak knife is a 5-Inch personal sized carving knife. This Wrangler Steak Knife has a serrated slicing blade. The serrations give added cutting power to the tip when working against a bone. The grip can vary but the knife is usually pulled rather than pushed through the meat.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
One of the other reviewers said these knives tear the meat instead of cutting it, but I have never had that problem with them. Unlike my other knives, they cut through a 1.5" steak like it's nothing; no sawing necessary.
In my opinion, the Wrangler is the right choice if you're looking for a reasonably priced, good quality steak knife.
Would like to have a block for them