- Product Dimensions: 73.7 x 52.1 x 8.9 cm ; 1.4 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 Kg
- Item model number: MM510S
- ASIN: B075JS6S5J
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Dec 1 2017
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #60,794 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
Messy Mutts Studio Bolster Dog Bed with EVERFRESH Probiotic Technology for Natural, Non-Toxic Odor Control, Small
- Messy Mutts beds with EVERFRESH treated fabric uses probiotic technology to continuously provide natural, non-toxic odor control
- Everfresh is designed to last the lifetime of the bed; withstands machine washing and messy mutt loving
- Polyester blend for durability with a linen feel. Bolstered sides and reversible cushion
- Generously stuffed with hypoallergenic filling for ultimate comfort. The non-slip base prevents shifting and keeps the bed in place. Machine washable bed cover is removable for easy cleaning
- Size: 20" x 16" x 7.5"
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Size : Small, 20" x 16" x 7.5"
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
How EVERFRESH Works
WHAT ARE MICROBES?
Microbes are tiny organisms too tiny to see without a microscope, yet they are abundant on Earth. They live everywhere, in air, soil, rock and water.
WHAT ARE ENZYMES?
Enzymes are biological molecules (proteins) that act as catalysts and help complex reactions occur everywhere in life.
WHAT IS ORGANIC RESIDUE?
The moisture that exists on your clothes after they have been worn and the odor that goes along with it.
- A natural, innovative odor control solution
- Naturally occurring
- Non-toxic / non-leaching
- Safe for people and pets
- Pesticides, or heavy metals
- Perfumes or masking agents
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Genetically modified organisms (GMOs)
- EPA/Health Canada regulated chemicals or hazardous chemicals harmful to other microbes
Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: Unfortunately the zipper on the cushion did not last long (my puppy loves to chew zippers and I assume he's not the only one). I had to remove the broken zipper and change it to a velcro closure, he's not gone near it again. To the manufacturer, I'd suggest this as an alternative to zippers. Otherwise the bed is still going strong.
Want to see more reviews on this item?