Methods of IT Project Management Paperback – Jun 26 2009
There is a newer edition of this item:
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
initiation and planning methods, project execution and control, closeout and advanced topics.
I like the mini-cases. It is easier to understand. Appendix A and B give readers "hands-on" exercises using MS Project 2007.
The only drawback, is the book focused on only IT projects. If you are interested in projects that are not
IT based, this is not the book for you.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > MIS
- Books > Business & Investing > Skills > Project Management
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Manager's Guides to Computing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Project Management > PMP Exam
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Information Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Project Management
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems