- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Mike Meyers' Guide to Supporting Windows 7 for CompTIA A+ Certification (Exams 701 & 702) Paperback – Sep 15 2011
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Michael Meyers, MCP, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+ (Houston, TX), is one of the industry's leading authorities on CompTIA certification. He is the president and founder and Total Seminars, LLC, a major provider of PC and network repair seminars for thousands of organizations including IBM, Lucent Technologies, GE, the FBI, the FAA and the United Nations. Mike is the best-selling author of the A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The Sybex book did me no good.If you are reading the All-In-One book,you must get this as well.Your chances on passing the exams are very high with this book & All-In-One book.Mike Myers did a great job for releasing this windows 7 book.
My opinion on Mike Myers Windows 7 Book & other Windows 7 books:
- Much understandable than Windows 7 for dummies book.
- Windows 7 Inside Out book is not a bad book at all but does not teach about what A+ Exams will have.
- Windows 7 Missing Manual was an okay book & not bad either.
This book did me good & will you do good for the A+ Exams just what you need to know about Windows 7.
After you finish the All-In-One book I suggest you get this book & read it & this book also features questions & answers in the end & after every chapter to help you pass the A+ Exams regarding Windows 7.
You can pass the A+ Exams!
Hard Work Conquers All~
I read through this book in just 2 days. Was an easy read. As is typical with Mike Meyers books, was not a total bore to read. I love the anecdotal comments/notes he adds in the chapters it to make it more interesting.
This book was very helpful with my testing and covers the new material not included in the Passport or All In One. What I thought was useful in this book, was that it does do a little bit of review of prior windows versions and then compares with the Win7.
Just as another reviewer commented, this book also did peek my interest with Windows 7. I too think I will create a dual boot on my machine to play around with it. Some of the features in 7 do seem pretty cool.
At the end of the day would recommend this book. Passed the 220-701 and 220-702 just last week and couldn't be happier. Big weight off my shoulders. Couldn't have done it without these books for sure. (Also read the Passport and used the All In One Exam Guide)
For general information this is a great resource and I highly recommend it as an addition to your IT book library.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > A+
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > CompTIA
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > Exams > A+
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > Microsoft
- Books > Computers & Technology > Hardware > PCs
- Books > Computers & Technology > Microsoft > Operating Systems
- Books > Computers & Technology > Operating Systems
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Operating Systems