Michael Jackson - A Visual Documentary 1958-2009: The Official Tribute Edition Authorized by Michael Jackson Paperback – Aug 1 2009
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
I'm absolutely amazed at the detailed record of facts of Michael's movements, incredible music, exciting short films, countless awards, memorabilia, quotes, concerts, world tours, etc.,-and all printed on high-quality, glossy paper. This labour of love includes hundreds of color and black and white photographs, as well as Michael's family tree. Starting on the day Michael was born, August 29, 1958, and ending on July 7, 2009, the day of Michael's public memorial service held at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, this is an incredible factual account of an extraordinary human being, a spectacular humanitarian and the greatest entertainer who ever lived.
Most recent customer reviews
An intricately detailed, chronological account of MJ's professional and many aspects of his personal life. Read morePublished on Dec 21 2010 by Amazon Customer
This is a must have for MJ fans.. wonder what he was doing in Jan 1995? look it up in this book..lots of details,and pictures..I love it..its not a rag.. mag..its details.. Read morePublished on May 6 2010 by Julie Anderson
The book is written completely with bullet point facts chronilogically from the 50s to 2009 and has small pictures to accompany it.Published on Feb. 2 2010 by Duck Bennett
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Photo Essays
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Arts & Literature > Composers & Musicians
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Ethnic & National > African-American & Black
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > People, A-Z > ( J ) > Jackson, Michael
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Specific Groups
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Biographies
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > History & Criticism
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Musical Genres > Popular
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Musical Genres > Rock
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Songbooks
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Theory, Composition & Performance > Songwriting
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Pop Culture > Music
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Performing Arts > Music
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Visual Arts > Photography