- Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 7.6 x 15.2 cm ; 340 g
- Shipping Weight: 567 g
- Item model number: FOA008
- ASIN: B004TPNJLO
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: July 15 2015
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #130,687 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ CDN$ 13.62 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Michel Design Works Foaming Hand Soap, 17.80-Fluid Ounce, Lemon Basil
|Price:||CDN$ 43.70 FREE SHIPPING.|
- Luxurious foaming hand soap in an elegantly designed pump dispenser
- 17.8-Ounces of shea butter and aloe vera gently cleanse and moisturize, leaving skin soft and fresh
- Quintessential summer aromas that conjure lazy, sunny afternoons and soft magical nights
- Beautifully packaged with Michel Design Works signature medallion; elegant square container
- Combine with Michel Design Works' soaps, lotions, journals, and trays to create a unique, personalized gift sure to be used and appreciated
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Color Name: Lemon Basil
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Shea butter, aloe vera and pure fragrances combine to grace this powerful cleansing soap with the luxurious and delicious scents Michel Design Works is famous for. The generous 17.8-ounce size of the foaming soap offers great value without sacrificing quality. Beautifully packaged with Michel Design Works signature medallion in an elegant square container. Michel Design Works was created by Bruce & Deborah Michel in the early 1980s. The first product was an elaborate "memory book" called Our Country Diary. Still a favorite today, it is filled with vintage artwork, quirky quotes, notable dates and plenty of room to record all the events of the year. Our Country Diary will become a beautiful record of your family life. When they first created their signature elephant logo, it signified a remembrance of all things special. Although Michel Design Works has greatly expanded into bath & body, home fragrance and decor, when Bruce & Deborah remember and celebrate all of their wonderful customers and the company's history, it is even more fitting today! Whether you are a new or a long-time friend, we welcome you to enjoy the art, lather up with our English soaps, set an elegant table with napkins, candles, plates, and serveware, and end your day with wonderfully fragrant bubble bath.
Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I ordered the soap by itself and notice that the wording "Lemon Basil" is in a pretty script. I ordered the caddy and unless they change it, it looks like it is spelled in Roman Numeral print and part of the print is off making the bottle ugly. Buy, if you stick with just the soap it has the pretty slanted writing.
One positive is that the amount the pump disperses is just right. Not too much or too little so you have to do another and end up with to much.
Plan on watering this down every chance I get until it is gone. Moved to a bathroom, which seems more appropriate according to the fam.