Micro MHL to HDMI HDTV Adapter Cable for Samsung Galaxy S3 (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Guarantee the quality of products
- Delivery Time 20-30 Days
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Micro MHL To HDMI HDTV adapter cable for Samsung Galaxy S3/I9300
Supports charging while playing
Automatically switches the phone into USB data/ charging or MHL audio/ video mode
Allows you to create an HDMI output via your handset's micro USB connection
Supports all video resolutions and audio formats including 1080p video and digital audio (Max Resolution to 1280 x 720p)
Conveniently enjoy the content of your phone on an HDTV screen
How to use:
1. Connect one end of HDMI cable to the MHL adapter.
2. Connect the other end to the HDMI port on your TV.
3. Connect your original travel charger to the MHL adapter.
4. Connect your original travel charger to an approved power source.
5. Connect the MHL adapter connector into the Power/Accessory interface port on your device. This is the same port you use to connect your travel charger.
Note: The Video and Audio output will not work correctly if you connect through the desktop dock. The TV screen will display what is on your device¡¯s home screen.
Input : Micro USB 11 Pin
Output : HDMI
Compatibility : Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|