Microbial Ecology: Fundamentals and Applications (4th Edition) Hardcover – Dec 11 1997
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
For his lifelong work in bioremediation and in the application of molecular methods to microbial ecology, Dr. Ronald Atlas received the American Society for Microbiology (ASM) award in Applied and Environmental Sciences. He chairs the ASM's Public and Scientific Affairs Board Environment Committee and is frequently asked to advise the government on related matters. Dr. Atlas is also a professor of biology at the University of Louisville where he teaches undergraduate and graduate microbiology courses.
Dr. Richard Bartha has conducted research for over 30 years on the environmental fate of manmade synthetic chemicals, on methods ofbiodegradability testing, and on the bioremediation of soil-, water-, andairborne pollutants. Dr. Bartha has authored or co-authored 150 scientificarticles in his outlined research field. As a professor at Rutgers University, he teaches courses on microbiological and ecological topics. He has been elected Fellow of the American Society for the Advancement of Science and of the American Academy of Microbiology.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Basic Sciences > Microbiology
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Biological Sciences > Biology
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Medicine
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Science
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Biology > Microbiology
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Collection & Preservation
- Books > Science & Math > Mathematics
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Basic Science > Microbiology
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Basic Sciences > Microbiology
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Biology & Life Sciences > Biology