Microfibre Travel & Sports Towel - Fast Drying, Super Absorbent, Ultra-compact. Soft Suede Finish with Hanging Loop. For Gym, Camping - 45 Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee - Tasajee (Australia)
|Sale:||CDN$ 10.77 - CDN$ 17.77|
- ✓ SUPER ABSORBENT & FAST DRYING: Tasajee's PaniTec quick-dry microfiber fabric can dry in minutes and allows for multiple daily uses. Soft, smooth & gentle on your skin, the fabric absorbs up to 7 times its weight in water and will dry your body off quickly & efficiently. Simply wring it out to 90% dry and hang it with its loop for final air drying. It can also be tumble dried on low heat under 60°C or 140°F.
- ✓ LIGHTWEIGHT & ULTRA-COMPACT: Makes travel more efficient by saving weight and space. The mesh carry pouch allows for all-around airflow to keep the towel fresh. Stow it in your luggage, glove compartment, or the towels can be folded to fit in your pocket. The towels include a generous sized hanging loop. Many competing brands only provide a small hanging loop with limited usability.
- ✓ ANTI-BACTERIAL, DURABLE & HIGH QUALITY: Tasajee's PaniTec fabric combines an 88-12 polyester-polyamide blend with an ultra-high thread count specifically engineered to retain softness and provide efficient moisture transport & fast evaporation. Quality anti-fray edge stitching is combined with easy care: hand or machine washable. To retain maximum effectiveness, microfibre fabrics are best washed & dried separately as fine lint from other materials can embed and reduce their unique properties.
- ✓ AZO & BLEED-FREE, MULTI-PURPOSE: Provides a suede finish that remains soft, easy to clean and lint-free. The dye is AZO-Free. Wash the towels separately before first use. Ideal for travel, sports, jogging, as a gym neck towel or bandana. Can be used for Pilates, yoga, camping, hiking, backpacking, fishing, boating, and swimming at the beach or pool. Will dry your hair fast to reduce hair-damaging blow drying. Use as a wrap-around hair turban, or for quickly drying off the dog.
- ✓ HASSLE-FREE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: 45 Day Full-Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee. Our microfibre towels are bleed-free and made to last. We believe in our product and trust that you will be happy. However, if our towel does not live up to your expectation, simply return it to Amazon Canada within 45 days of purchase for a full refund. Return shipping is paid for by Amazon Canada when you place your refund/return request within 30 days of purchase.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Tasajee Microfiber = A World of Options!
A Tasajee microfiber towel is the sensible travel alternative due to its compact, lightweight, anti-bacterial and quick dry characteristics.
Back home however, consider its additional uses:
✓ Play any sports or jog? Wear a small towel as a bandana or fold it into your pocket to absorb any pesky perspiration at a moments notice. A small one is perfect for use as a tennis towel;
✓ Ideal for gym, yoga or Pilates workouts. A large towel can be used to cover your yoga mat;
✓ Take it camping, hiking, or swimming;
✓ Use it as a lightweight wrap-around hair turban, or to pat your hair dry. These towels draw-out far more moisture than terry cloth, reducing your need for rubbing & blow drying.
Tasajee's PaniTec quick-dry fabric combines an 88-12 polyester-polyamide blend with an ultra-high thread count specifically engineered to retain softness, provide efficient moisture transport and fast evaporation. Quality anti-fray edge stitching ensures this towel can stand the test of time and multi-purpose usage.
AZO-Free - Tasajee microfiber towels are bleed-free and manufactured without the use of Azobenzene or Benzidine based dyes.
45 Day Full Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee!
We believe in our product and trust that you will be happy. If our towel does not live up to your expectation, simply return it to Amazon Canada within 45 days of purchase for a full refund. Return shipping is paid for by Amazon when you place your return request within 30 days of purchase.
Ready to Proceed? Click the Button at the Top of this Page to Order your Tasajee Microfiber Towel today! You'll be receiving your towel direct from Amazon within 2-7 business days, depending on the shipping option you choose.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
It rolls up into a very small package, which makes it great for any travel or camping. I had no problems drying myself off with it, and it dries very quickly when hung up, especially in the sun. On one occasion, I brought it out on the canoe, it ended up raining and by the end of the trip the towel was soaked. Once we hit shore I wrung it out and hung it up in mostly sun, and it was completely dry within 10-20 minutes.
The only caution or complaint that I would make are the cleaning instructions. It's supposed to be washed separate from other fabrics, and without fabric softener. This of course is due to the type of material, and in no way a fault of the manufacturer, and so no stars taken off as a result. It can also be easily hand washed.
While I normally wouldn't use a towel to wipe off sticky beach sand because it's a pain to get the sand back out of towel, a user of a different microfiber towel had used their towel to do so and indicated the sand just shook off afterwards. I tested this once at a beach and brushed off the sticky sand from my feet. Most of the sand came off the towel with a few shakes and the remainder washed out easily with water.
The next test is to see how long this little gem lasts. I only use it for travel at this point. Definitely a towel I would consider buying again, but larger sizes would make the decision easier.
I had also purchased the Sunland microfiber towel, which seems to work just as well, but comes in larger size options.
Most recent customer reviews
Lightweight, rolls up easily into the travelling case amd dries fast. Everything you want.Published 1 month ago by Max
Quite small, but great for backpacking. Light, super absorbent and quick drying. Rolls up into a tiny pouch.Published 2 months ago by Carolyn
Perfect for backpacking europe, I bought the largest size and it's a bit small but nothing unmanageable.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Arrived quickly and worked as promised. Looking forward to taking it to South America this summer!Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer