Microsoft Office Professional 2010
- Includes 2010 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher and Access.
- Microsoft Office Professional 2010 gives you the tools to manage your business, connect with customers and organize your life.
- Access 2010 is your database expert--ideal for tracking inventory and customer information with templates designed to make the process simple.
- Create engaging brochures, newsletters and emails with professional designs available on Publisher 2010.
- The new Microsoft Office Backstage view replaces the traditional File menu found on previous versions of Microsoft Office, to make it easier to navigate tasks, as well as access and manage files.
There is a newer version of this item:
- Platform: Windows XP / Home Server / Vista
- Media: DVD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Organize projects, manage finances and build a better way to do business with tools from Microsoft Office Professional 2010. Exchange ideas with customers and business partners remotely with Web Apps--it's another way you can stay connected to your business wherever you are. Plus, build professional databases and marketing materials with dynamic do-it-yourself tools in Access 2010 and Publisher 2010 available ONLY with Office Professional 2010.
Traditional Disc VersionThis version of Microsoft Office Professional 2010 includes the software on disc, with a product key. It is licensed for one user to install on two PCs--a primary machine and a portable PC.
For customers buying a PC who need Office Professional 2010 for their new PC only, and don't need to upgrade other home PCs, a Product Key Card provides another way to purchase Office with a PC.
Build a Better Way to Do Business
Find it on new Backstage View
Programs You Rely On
Included ProgramsEnjoy the same great features you know and love with Office and get some new ones when you upgrade to Office 2010.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
As to the installation, there were no problems; however, an issue arose with the product key supplied with the software, which did not allow for the authentication of the software to be completed.
The resolution for this problem required communicating with the seller, who was very cooperative and helped in finally resolving the problem.
Once the problem was resolved, the office suite has not dissapointed and is found to be better than the Office 2007 Business version. I would recommend Office 2010.
I've been using WORD, EXCEL, and ACCESS. Other than getting used to the new way (from Office 2003), I haven't detected any issues. And I am already preferring the 2010 product.
Most recent customer reviews
Everything installed without any problem. The programs works great so far.Published 26 days ago by Humbert Sealy
Received the product very quickly and it was exactly what I was looking for.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Got a link to download not a disk but other than that seems fine and who needs a disc anywaysPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Item as described. I was able to setup on desktop, laptop and tablet.
I use MS Publisher all the time so this was the product for me.Published 20 months ago by Myrna Forge
This version is so much better than the MS Office Pro 2013.
While I waited for my 2010 version to arrive, I had to use the 2013 trial version. Read more