Microsoft Internet Explorer 6: Introductory Concepts and Techniques Paperback – Feb 2002
There is a newer edition of this item:
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Gary B. Shelly wrote and published his first computer education textbook in 1969. More than twenty million copies of Shelly Cashman Series' textbooks have been sold. Gary and a talented group of contributing authors have produced books on computer programming, computer concepts, and application software that are the leading textbooks in the computer technology market today. Gary has hosted the annual Shelly Cashman Institute, a week-long training event focusing on the latest topics in technology, for the past 34 years.
Thomas J. Cashman received his education at California State University, Los Angeles. He established one of the first business data processing programs in the U.S. at Long Beach City College in California, where he taught and served as department head. In 1969, he began collaborating with now best-selling author, Gary Shelly.
Steven G. Forsythe has been a member of the Shelly Cashman authoring team for twenty years, and has written more than three dozen textbooks, including the most recent Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Internet Explorer textbooks.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media > Web Browsers
- Books > Computers & Technology > Microsoft > Applications > Internet Explorer
- Books > Computers & Technology > Microsoft > Networking
- Books > Computers & Technology > Microsoft > Web Browsers
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Internet, Groupware, & Telecommunications
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Networks, Protocols & APIs
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems