Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Integration Services Step by Step Paperback – Jun 20 2007
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Paul Turley, Joe Kasprzak, Scott Cameron, Satoshi Iizuka, and Pablo Guzman are each business intelligence experts who work for Hitachi Consulting.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I tried to salvage the situation by visiting MS Press for some errata announcements, but i was even more confused in the web-maze that they hyperlinked me to.... to no avail (surprise, surprise!)
If you have a limited budget on reference books... dont buy this one.
If you are a totally new to the SSIS world, I would recommend it.
If you plan to try to go through the samples in the book/CD-ROM then forget about it. It's very confusion and wasting your time.
It's a bad book that Microsoft to put its name behind it.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Databases > Database Management Systems
- Books > Computers & Technology > Databases > Relational Databases
- Books > Computers & Technology > Microsoft > Development > SQL Server
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software > Business > Business Intelligence Tools
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software > Databases
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Programming > SQL
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Computer Science
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Database Storage & Design
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Programming Languages