- Product Dimensions: 17.5 x 19.8 x 7.4 cm ; 295 g
- Shipping Weight: 295 g
- Item model number: MGC-00003
- ASIN: B002BW6DGK
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: June 2 2009
- Average Customer Review: 12 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #144,771 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 with BlueTrack Technology (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Revolutionary Microsoft BlueTrackTM Technology - Works more places than ever before, including on granite countertops, carpets even on a wood table or a rough, unfinished park bench
- Comfort for Either Hand - Modern design and premium finish provides comfort for either hand and symmetrical shape and unique rubber grips give you control and cushioning
- Snap in and Go - Simply snap in the transceiver for convenient on-the-go storage
- Reliable Wireless - Microsoft 2.4 ghz wireless delivers a reliable connection with up to a 30-foot range
- 8-Month Battery Life - Use your mouse without power interruption for up to 8 months. The snap-in transceiver automatically turns the mouse on and off, and the led battery status indicator lets you know when replacement is needed
Amazon.ca Product Description
MOUSE MOB WRLS OPT5000XP/VTA USB BLU CD
From the Manufacturer
From the ManufacturerWorld’s Most Advanced Tracking — Go More Places Than Optical or Laser. The Microsoft® Wireless Mouse 5000, with revolutionary Microsoft BlueTrack™ Technology, works more places than ever before*, including on granite countertops, carpets — even on a wood table or a rough, unfinished park bench. Don’t compromise comfort and productivity for portable computing.
|Reliable Wireless |
Microsoft 2.4 GHz wireless delivers a reliable connection with up to a 30-foot range.
|Either-Hand Comfort |
Modern design and premium finish provides comfort for either hand. Symmetrical shape and unique rubber grips give you control and cushioning.
|Snap In and Go |
Simply snap in the transceiver for convenient on-the-go storage.
|Additional Features: |
|What is BlueTrack? |
Microsoft’s proprietary BlueTrack™ Technology works on more surfaces than both optical and laser mice.** It uses high-angle imaging optics to generate an accurate picture of the surface.
|Now track more accurately on:|
|System Requirements: |
*BlueTrack Technology does not work on clear glass or mirrored surfaces.
**Compared to leading laser and optical mice commercially available spring 2009.
Top Customer Reviews
The five buttons, particularly the navigational 'back' and 'forward' buttons are a must if you dislike having to click on the 'back' arrow in your browser. My only complaint about this particular mouse is that those two buttons do not have as good a tactile feel as the Logitech's I've used in the past. The main left and right mouse buttons also have a bit of resistance to being clicked, but it isn't enough to be an annoyance.
Overall, this is a great mouse and would buy it again if I needed another mouse.
The scroll wheel is not that good. The wireless receiver is a bit too big, but for desktop, it isn't that bad. Overall great mouse for the price.
Souris plutôt confortable, elle glisse bien. Fonctionne sur la plupart des surfaces. La souris est bien conçu pour une utilisation bureautique.
Elle moins approprié pour un portable, étant la grosseur du récepteur sans-fil. Je n'aime pas trop la roulette de défilement, sensation molle, étant habitué
à quelque chose de plus solide comme sur la VX Nano, que j'utilise pour mon portable. Somme toute, il s'agit d'une bonne souris sans-fil pour le prix.
Most recent customer reviews
Best wireless mouse i used so far, working on almost all surface.Published 11 months ago by martin drolet
This is the best mouse from Microsoft I have purchased so far. I get hand-wrist strain and sore quite easily but this mouse is quite comfy. Read morePublished on Oct. 6 2012 by Brucetifer
I bought this mouse for my fiance and she really likes it. It replaced a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard/Mouse combo which had died on her. Read morePublished on April 23 2012 by Chris O.
Good mouse. I like the large size as I have arthritis in my hands. I ilke the back button. Needs an on/off switch to preserve battery life. Read morePublished on April 13 2012 by earl caledonia
A decent mouse that fits comfortably in the hand and has pretty solid tracking on most surfaces. However, the battery life is not as long as claimed and typically runs flat in... Read morePublished on Feb. 23 2011 by Purple Puppy