Midas Touch: Why Some Entrepreneurs Get Rich-And Why Most Don't Hardcover – Oct 4 2011
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Donald J. Trump, Chairman and President of The Trump Organisation, continually sets the standards of excellence while expanding his interests in real estate, sports and entertainment. From his role as star and co-producer of the NBC hit series The Apprentice and The Celebrity Apprentice to his award winning golf courses and skyscrapers, his business acumen is unparalleled. An accomplished author, Trump has authored over ten bestsellers and his first book, The Art of the Deal, is considered a business classic. Trump is the archetypal businessman - a deal maker without peer and an ardent philanthropist. Robert T. Kiyosaki, best known as the author of Rich Dad Poor Dad. Kiyosaki has challenged and changed the way tens of millions of people around the world think about money. He is an entrepreneur, educator and investor who believes the world needs more entrepreneurs. With perspectives on money and investing that often contradict conventional wisdom, Robert has earned a reputation for straight talk, irreverence and courage.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Job Hunting & Careers
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
- Books > Business & Investing > Personal Finance
- Books > Business & Investing > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business & Investing > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Marketing
- Books > Business & Investing > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > New Business Enterprises
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Marketing