Midwest Farmer's Daughter: In Search of an American Icon Paperback – Jul 15 2012
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Zachary Michael Jack teaches courses in rural studies, writing, and the environment as an associate professor of English and member of the Urban and Suburban Studies and Environmental Studies faculties at North Central College in Naperville, Illinois. The author or editor of more than twenty books, including Uncle Henry Wallace: Letters to Farm Families from Purdue University Press, Jack is a past nominee for the Theodore Saloutos Award for the year's best work in agricultural history and a runner-up in his class for the ForeWord Reviews Book of the Year Award. Jack is the seventh generation in his family to make a permanent farm home in rural eastern Iowa, where the Jack Heritage Farm was founded in 1855.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Americas > United States
- Books > History > United States
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Gender Studies
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology > Rural
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Women's Studies
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Agricultural Sciences
- Books > Science & Math > Agricultural Sciences