Mike Meyers' CompTIA A+ Guide: Practical Application Lab Manual, Third Edition (Exam 220-702) Paperback – Jul 13 2010
|New from||Used from|
There is a newer edition of this item:
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Mike Meyers, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, MCP, is the industry's leading authority on CompTIA A+ certification and training, and is the bestselling author or seven editions of CompTIA A+ All-in-One Exam Guide. He is the president and founder of Total Seminars, LLC, a major provider of PC and network repair seminars for thousands of organizations throughout the world, and a member of CompTIA.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > A+
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > CompTIA
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > Exams > A+
- Books > Computers & Technology > Hardware > PCs
- Books > Computers & Technology > Hardware > Peripherals
- Books > Computers & Technology > Microsoft > Operating Systems
- Books > Computers & Technology > Operating Systems