Milliard Portable Crib Mattress Topper - 2in. Ventilated Memory Foam with Removable Waterproof 65-Percent Cotton Non-Slip Cover - 38" x 24" x 2" - FOR PORTABLE SIZED CRIBS
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- The Milliard Portable Baby Crib Memory Foam Mattress Topper is designed to provide ultimate support and comfort for your little one in the portable crib. This topper does not fit the standard sized crib.
- It contours perfectly to your child's body for maximum comfort and reduces tossing and turning so you and your child can get a better night sleep.
- Features removable waterproof 65% cotton zipper cover for waterproof protection and easy care, Cover is machine washable and dryable for easy care.
- Constructed of 2" thick luxurious 100% Memory Foam which supersedes all with superior high density construction that will not lose shape. Milliard Memory Foam is CertiPUR-US certified.
- The topper measures 38" x 24" x 2" to fit a portable crib. It’s also similar in size to the Graco Pack n Play, Playard and Playpen.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Milliard memory foam Crib Mattress Topper is designed for maximum comfort and support from head to toe, promoting a healthier and more restful sleep. Milliard is dedicated to creating the perfect mattress topper for the comfort and security of your child. Provide your loved ones with a better sleep, with less tossing and turning. 24-Inch by 38-Inch.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Showing 1-8 of 69 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I probably wouldn't use this for a baby under 6 months or that cannot roll from tummy to back, for safety concern of softness / suffocation; a small baby should have a firm mattress. My baby is 7 months and rolling both ways so i am not concerned.
I am very happy with it! I
It had a chemical smell, to be expected from new foam sealed in plastic. I let it air out for a week before using it, and the smell was gone.
I bought a kushies play yard sheet and it fit perfectly.
Want to see more reviews on this item?