- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Million Dollar Mailings Hardcover – Apr 30 1997
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
I don't necessarily regret getting this however, because the cost, if you consider the cost of taking a class, isn't really that bad, the book has value and I did learn some new things. I'd also recommend Sugarman's book on copy writing, he doesn't get as much into layout as this one does, but he really gets into the nuts and bolts of writing stories as copy and compelling people to act. This book is less of a "how to" course and more of a "here it is" now go and do likewise course.
Hatch has spent years collecting and organizing mass mailings and here he presents the best of the best and gives advice on how to use some of this information in your own campaigns. Highly recommend to people in the field or people that want to learn.
If you write copy you must own this book. It's a veritable swipefile in a book. Everything is organized for you!
Just imagine how much this book would be worth to you if you could take just one idea from it and increase your response rate by say 1%. And think about time savings when you can have this thing right next to you you while you're writing your copy.
The way to get good at copywriting is teh same way you get good at painting - study the masters. You better bet that this book won't be far from my side.
For those of us whose job it is to write sales letters and direct mail, we know that reading the works of others, studying what works and what doesn't is one of the quickest ways to be successful as a direct mail/sales letter writer.
By perusing this book and studying the way these direct mail packages were put together and the techniques that were used is a veritable classroom between to covers for those wanting to know more. And if you are in direct marketing, you are always learning something new!
A good read and a valuable addition to your business bookshelf.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > E-commerce > Internet Marketing
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Advertising
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Direct
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Public Relations
- Books > Business & Investing > Skills > Running Meetings & Presentations
- Books > Business & Investing > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Mail Order
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Web Marketing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Advertising
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Direct
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Web Marketing
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Public Relations
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Business & Investing
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Computers & Internet