- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Mindfulness Skills Workbook for Clinicians & Clients: 111 Tools, Techniques, Activities & Worksheets Paperback – Aug 31 2013
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Like many other physicians, I don't live in an academic university setting and there is a scarcity in the number of psychologist and counselors for the population of stress induced symptoms that we see. And then I took a full day webinar on the Mindfulness took kit by Deb The Brain Lady. Within a month I was changing lives. I became more efficient in helping my clients achieve sleep, treat pain, and reduce stress. As I reviewed her skills workbook I was able to put together information to help my patients better.
After conducting her techniques with my clients, I would say 90% of them would comment they felt more relaxed. The other 10% would say they felt different, but didn't know how they felt. These were high stressed clients that had forgotten how it is to feel relaxed, because when I would them directly ask them if they felt relaxed it is as a light bulb came up and they would say "yes".
The Brain Lady's Mindfulness Skills Work Book will allow one to learn the basics of Mindfulness for an introduction, as well as target specific symptoms and challenges the patients are having. I encourage every clinician who wants to change lives to make yourself familiar with the work.
After each exercise I use client feedback, during process time, to make minor improvements to certain exercises that need a tweak here and there. It's worth it to purchase.the paperback, due to the necessity of making copies and handouts for colleagues and clients alike. Great book to share with other therapists in the workplace too!!