Minimus Pupil's Book: Starting out in Latin Paperback – Jan 28 2000
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Join in the fun with Minimus - a mix of myths, stories, grammar support and historical background! This pupil's book is a lively, colourful introduction to the Latin language and the culture of Roman Britain. A fun way to teach English grammar, it is ideal for cross-curricular activities.
About the Author
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Parents without a Latin background, might want to obtain the teacher's book, which contains all the answers to the student book as well as reproducible masters for additional activities, suggestions for learning games and activities, and even a Roman recipe. The ISBN for the Teacher's Resource Book is 0-521-65961-2.
Most recent customer reviews
I started this book with my daughter (who just turned ten), and she loves it. It's a good balance of history and grammar. I have a B.A. Read morePublished on Feb. 8 2012 by ancientharp
This book is a great way to learn Latin. There are comics that help you with Latin dialogue, and there are also activities that help your... Read more
I have a 7 year old daughter and wanted to lay a foundation of a language for her. So, we bought this book. She actually pulls this book out and wants to learn more about Latin. Read morePublished on Oct. 11 2001 by Kori L. Carothers
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Learning
- Books > Children's Books > History > Ancient
- Books > Children's Books > History > Europe
- Books > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > Instruction > Latin
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Instruction Methods
- Books > History > Europe > England > Ancient
- Books > History > Europe > Greece
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Classics
- Books > Textbooks > Education