countdown boutiques-francophones Luxury Beauty Furniture Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on January 13, 2017
The foil box and book covers are beautiful. They reflect light when you read in a well lit room or under the light of a lamp. So if you own a cat you can be sure he(or she) will go nuts trying to catch the light reflected by the covers, like the game Katniss plays with Buttercup in “The Mocking Jay”. My only complaint is that the box is a tight fit for the books, making it a little difficult to get the books out or putting them back in.

One thing that stood out for me was how descriptive the food was, it made my mouth water.

I found that I prefer the books to the movies because the description of the events, seen from Katniss’s perspective, is a lot more personal, the action more gripping.

A very nice (shiny) addition to my book collection.
on June 20, 2015
Great set for a fan or someone planning on reafpding this series. The books are beautifully put together and well made. I was surprised to find lovely embossed details under the dust overs of each. They could -with the dust covers removed- look at home on a shelf of collected antique books. I would suggest them to anyone and am very happy with my purchase.
on May 25, 2017
As somebody who watched the movies first these books add a lot more context and content to the story. Obviously their are several changes between the movies and books but both are great stories in their own ways.
on August 12, 2017
With so many possibilities to choose from, I was a latecomer to this series. Who knew dystopian fiction could be such a roller coaster ride?! I bought my preferred format, the e-book.
on March 5, 2014
I'd been skeptical of this series, but after watching the Catching Fire film earlier this year, I thought - maybe this won't be so bad. The first film/book were okay. The second is definitely best. The third book took a bit of effort to get through and I definitely didn't enjoy it as much. There were times when I was speed reading just to get from one point to the next.
Personally, I hope that authors get off this first person kick. I prefer third. Hate spending an entire trilogy in one character's POV.
on July 12, 2017
Fast shipping. As described. I love these movies.
on December 30, 2016
Step grandson was exited he got all three books for Christmas. Is an avid ready and will enjoy these books
on June 12, 2017
Great! 👍🏼
on January 28, 2016
excellent
on September 18, 2013
I loved these books! The book was in great condition. If your stuck on thinking if you should finish the serious or not, you should. I bought it because after reading the first book it was that great that I decided to collect them.