- Actors: Michael Cole,Clarence Williams ,Tige Andrews Peggy Lipton
- Producers: Spelling Television CBS Broadcasting Inc.
- Format: NTSC
- Language: English
- Region: Region 1 (US and Canada This DVD will probably NOT be viewable in other countries. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Number of discs: 4
- Studio: Unidisc Music Inc.
- Release Date: Oct. 8 2013
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- ASIN: B00EJSMOPS
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #60,936 in Movies & TV Shows (See Top 100 in Movies & TV Shows)
The Mod Squad Season 4 Part 2
The Mod Squad involved three hipper-than-hip undercover cops with a touch of menace and plenty of attitude. Younger looking than they were, these three police officers were able to earn the confidence of the bad guys, infiltrate their domain, and then bust their backsides while still looking good.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Until this year, I thought The Mod Squad on DVD was going to die with Season 2. I understand a set of ALL 5 seasons is coming (soon?) but nothing is said about Season 5. I hope they will release a separate Season 5. I already had Seasons 1 & 2 when I learned about Seasons 3 & 4 and the Complete Set, so I didn't want to buy the latter and double up on S1 and S2. I hope I am not stuck without S5.
The Mod Squad and Room 222 dealt with real issues, and did not sugar coat life like the Brady Bunch and other shows from that era.
That is why it is still as relevant today, as it was 40 years ago.
I'm pleased that Seasons 3 & 4 have finally been released, and undoubtedly Season 5 wil follow.
Aron spelling and Danny Thomas Jr knew what they were doing when they put this show on the air. Ijust loved it!!!