Modelling and Parameter Estimation of Dynamic Systems Hardcover – Sep 1 2004
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'while this book would be of interest to the general reader, it is of particular appeal to science and engineering students at all levels. It also presents a definite benefit to practising engineers and lecturers who are engaged in parameter estimation work. I found this an enthralling read, which now has a prominent place on my bookshelf - it certainly will be referred to in the future.' -- Karl O. Jones Measurement & Control
About the Author
J.R. Raol is a senior scientist with National Aerospace Laboratories (LAB). His research interests include multi-sensor data fusion, parameter estimation and artificial intelligence. Dr. Raol is the author of 100 papers and publications, and is a senior member of the IEEE, a life fellow of the Aeronautical Society of India, and a life member of the System Society of India. He has B.E. and M.E. degrees in Electrical Engineering from M.S. University in Baroda, and a Ph.D. from McMaster University, Canada.
G. Girija is a senior scientist with National Aerospace Laboratories (LAB). Her research areas are parameter estimation of aerospace vehicles and multi sensor data fusion. Dr. Girija is the author of 50 papers and publications, and is a life member of the Aeronautical Society of India. She received an M.Sc. and Ph.D. from Bangalore University.
J. Singh is a scientist with National Aerospace Laboratories (LAB). His research areas are aircraft modelling and parameter estimation. Dr. Singh has worked as a guest scientist at DLR-Institute for Flight Systems, Germany, and is a senior member of the AIAA and a life member of the Aeronautical Society of India and the System Society of India. He has a Ph.D. in Aerospace Engineering from IIT Kanpur.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Systems Analysis & Design
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Computer Technology > Robotics & Automation
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electricity Principles
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electronics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Mechanical > Robotics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Mathematics > Applied
- Books > Science & Math > Mathematics > Applied > Probability & Statistics
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Mathematics > Statistics