Modern Sustainable Residential Design: A Guide for Design Professionals Hardcover – May 4 2009
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
William J. Carpenter, FAIA, PhD, is a nationally recognized architect and educator. He is founder of Lightroom, an interdisciplinary design firm in Decatur, Georgia, specializing in architecture and new media projects for commercial and residential clients. Carpenter was a recipient of the national ACSA/AIAS Educator of the Year Award in 2000 and the National Young Architects Citation in 1997. A professor at Southern Polytechnic State University, he is the author of Learning by Building: Design and Construction in Architectural Education (Wiley).
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Home Design
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Buildings > Residential
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Reference
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Sustainability & Green Design
- Books > Textbooks > Architecture
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Architecture