Momma Love: How The Mother Half Lives
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
“Ali Smith’s photos show artists both as they want to be and as they are. That takes a brilliant eye.” –Mary Karr, bestselling author of The Liar’s Club and Cherry
“Ali Smith is a visionary. I think she’s an amazing photographer, a great musician, really insightful, a great storyteller, and a magnet for really cool, interesting women. I love her politics. I love her point of view. In my Mount Rushmore of women I admire, she’s right up there with Dorothy Day and Zelda Fitzgerald, and all those other great crackpots.” –Karen Duffy, television personality, model, and author of Model Patient
About the Author
Joan Blades is the cofounder of MoveOn and MomsRising.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Subjects > Children
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Motherhood
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Gender Studies
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Women's Studies > Motherhood
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Visual Arts > Photography
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Gender Studies
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Sociology