Mom's House, Dad's House for Kids: Feeling at Home in One Home or Two Paperback – May 2 2006
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Isolina Ricci, Ph.D., whose breakthrough work resulted in Mom's House, Dad's House, is an internationally renowned family expert, lecturer, award-winning mediator, and licensed family therapist who divides her time between consulting for family courts and working directly with families. She is the Director of the New Family Center in northern California.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Divorce
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Divorce
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Stepparenting & Blended Families
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > School-Age Children