- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Moon Time: The Art of Harmony Paperback – Jan 17 2006
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Essential if you want to put your body back in tune with nature." Daily Mail
About the Author
Johanna Paungger is one of ten children of a Tyrolean mountain farmer. She belongs to the select few in whose environment this wisdom has been kept alive for centuries, handed down from one generation to the next. Thomas Poppe, an experienced writer of non-fiction books, was born in Munich, Germany.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
outdated. They ended some time in 1999 and if I new this in advance I would not have purchased this book. Also, it appears there is a newer published version of the same book, perhaps the lunar calendar is from 2000 to after 2015, and no, it is not just the simple moon time there is a chart that describes items in congestion with the moon and no explanation on how to tabulate it from scratch, otherwise I would;-)
IT DOES NOT OFFER A QUICK FIX BUT GIVES LONG TERM ADVISE ON HOW TO GET IN TOUCH WITH BASICS AGAIN.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
For the 'modern' western mind, the subject of lunar influence on our lives may sound esoteric and far-fetched, but once you start applying some of Johanna's and Thomas' advice, you will realize its relevance and practical application.
Moon Time explains to you in simple terms who the lunar cycles influence our lives, and how we can use them to live a healthier and more harmonious life - which is also a lot cheaper than maintaining the one we currently live.
It explains each sign, its significance as part of the lunar cycle, and what it means to you in your daily life. It also touches briefly on other subjects and has a chapter dedicated to builiding in harmony with nature.
It's a superb read, but also look out for the translation of the book "Zum richtigen Zeitpunkt" ("At the right time"), which has even more practical examples.
If you are a believer that the moon has an effect on us here on earth, then this book is a must-have!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Astronomy > Astronomy
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Earth-Based Religions > Gaia
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Earth-Based Religions > Paganism
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Astrology
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Mysticism
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Occult
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Transformation
- Books > Science & Math > Astronomy > Astronomy
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation