Morning Baker(TM) Belgian Waffle Baker
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Quick & easy
- Nonstick grids
- Preheat/ready light
- Compact storage
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Amazon.ca Product Description
Morning Baker™ Belgian Waffle Baker
We've all heard that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. But too often we grab the easiest thing available instead of something with real nutritional value and flavor. Waffles, especially when made with whole-grain flour, are an extremely easy way to start the day on the right foot. The Morning Baker Belgian waffle iron takes the edge off morning hunger. It heats quickly, lets you know when it's ready, and cooks waffles in only a few minutes--take that time to slice some fruit to top them with. Cleaning up is easy, too, since the nonstick grilling surface wipes clean with a damp sponge or paper towel. The whole iron can be stored either horizontally or vertically, depending on space limitations. --Julija Gelazis
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
- Does not stick so the cleaning is super easy (except if you put too much batter!)
- Doesn't take too much time to warm up.
- They say it takes 5 to 8 min to cook the waffles, but I found out +/-3min was enough (I like them golden, not brown!).
- Small size
- Super easy to use
- Is is pretty light and I had the filling that it may fell back if you open it a too fast or too hard... Didn't happen but I would be extra careful with children around.
- The handle starts to get really hot after the 5th or 6th waffle.
- The shape of the handle doesn't feel "safe" to grab... you can just use the tip of your fingers... you will understand this comment if you get one...
so, basically, it is not perfect, but I think it's a great deal for many people because honestly, do you really need the Super-Fancy-Super-Expensive one???? I would not recommend for a big family though.
The waffles that are made tear extremely easily into four equal quadrants.
The baker itself preheats very quickly and cooks extremely fast. I found myself taking out the waffle after only 3 minutes for my preferred waffle-fluffiness.
I didn't use the recipe in its manual book, I just hated to separate eggs and beat them. I googled "waffle recipe" and found one at "allrecipes.com"-the first line of result, and "waffle I" is very easy to prepare and also tastes good.
Only drawback of the machine, it is difficult to clean since the plate is not removable. You can never wash it.
Most recent customer reviews
I've had it for many year now and still love it. But I have to grease it when I use it now.Published 18 months ago by Maude