Mother & Child: The Secret Wisdom of Pregnancy, Birth and Motherhood Paperback – Mar 15 2001
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"...an inspiration for 21st century mothers." -- Bath Chronicle
"...its commonsense message is that the key decisions of the childbearing years rest not with health professionals, but with parents." -- Practical Parenting
"If you ...enjoy being immersed in the mystery of pregnancy, birth and early infancy, then this will be a book for you." -- Montessori International
About the Author
Deborah Jackson is a best-selling childcare author, living in Bath, England with her husband Paul and three children. She has written "Three in a Bed" (all about co-sleeping); "Do Not Disturb - the benefits of relaxed parenting" and "Baby Wisdom", a survey of parenting customs through history and around the world.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Books > Medical Books
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Babies & Toddlers
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine