Movement Disorders Sourcebook: Basic Consumer Health Information about Neurological Movement Disorders, Including Essential Tremor, Parkinson's Disea Library Binding – Jan 2003
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
There are no customer reviews yet on Amazon.ca
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
By Midwest Book Review - Published on Amazon.com
Format: Library Binding
Movement is a key part of life but many Americans find movement impaired by neurological disorders. MOVEMENT DISORDERS SOURCEBOOK provides details about neurological movement disorders from Parkinson's to cerebral palsy and Huntington's, discussing symptoms, causes, diagnosis and the latest technology and treatments. Any health library will find this a detailed coverage packed with information and references.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Consumer Guides
- Books > Education & Reference > Encyclopedias
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Disorders & Diseases > Nervous System
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Neurology
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Reference > Medical Encyclopedias
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Surgery
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Neurology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Reference > Medical Encyclopedias
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Neurology