Echo Spot fd18 boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite fd18 Tools

on December 11, 2017
Awesome book I read a s child and now am purchasing as a gift for a newborn, arrived on time and in great condition, as books can be tricky as they are quite fragile in a sense and often arrive with awkard dents, folds, or annoying corner damage, which is often unavoidable as even in the book store books will be viewed or sorted and shelved by many hands and often are neglected. Many a time I have to look through a lot of copies of the bookS of my choosing to find one with out any of these prior stated faults or the ever angering broken spine. Comic books and graphic novels or any magazine format really take the cake for expected damage. So quite suprised and thankfull both Seuss books that arrived were in practically mint condition, and that wonderful new book smell to them.
on May 2, 2018
This is my favourite book to read to my 3 mo daughter. I love how it teaches different sounds/noises and is simple yet fun to read. The boards/pages seem of good quality too. Hopefully my LO enjoys it as she grows as much as I do.
on June 22, 2016
Fun and lovely book, our baby loves it! It's helping her learn new sounds.
on September 15, 2017
The first story my baby loved. He enjoyed all the sounds I made.
on February 18, 2018
đź‘Ť
on March 2, 2015
My daughter loved this book. It was her all time favorite! I ended up having to buy too, because the first one was read so much and chewed on it needed to be replaced!
on December 23, 2017
great
on July 13, 2016
was a hit
on May 23, 2016
got good mileage out this book :)
on August 8, 2015
Another fun book by Dr. Seuss. One of my children's favourites! Just a fun book to read to your pre-schoolers.