Multidimensional Mathematical Demography Hardcover – Nov 1982
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
1. Multidimensional mathematical demography: an overview
2. Multidimensional population analysis with incomplete data
3. Model schedules and multistate demographic analysis: the case of migration
4. Multistate life table methodology: a probabilist critique
5. Statistical methods for Markov-generated increment-decrement life tables with polynomial gross flow functions
6. Transition probability estimation and increment-decrement life tables: using mobility data from a census or survey
7. Generalizing the life table model to incorporate interactions between the sexes
8. Multiregional population projections by place of previous residents
9. Multiregional age-structured populations with changing rates: weak and Stochastic Ergodic theorems
10. Hi and low intensity model of mobility
11. Increment-detriment life tables and semi-Markovian processes from a sample path perspective
12. Population heterogeneity in demographic models
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Theory
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Demography
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Human Geography
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Theory
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences