- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Multimodality and Genre: A Foundation for the Systematic Analysis of Multimodal Documents Paperback – Aug 16 2011
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'If you have never read a book on multimodality, or plan on reading just one book, Bateman's Multimodality and Genre is the book I'd recommend. It ably reviews the work that has revolutionised discourse analysis around the world and reconstructs its foundations in a way that is enabling multimodal discourse analysis to move forward on a principled footing.' - James Martin, University of Sydney, Australia
'Multimodality and Genre is an asset to any communication, language and media studies course. The ease with which he treats this highly complex matter and the exceptionally well devised structure of the book make it an ideal reading for advanced courses.' Marion G. Müller, Jacobs University Bremen, Germany
About the Author
JOHN BATEMAN is Professor of English Linguistics at the University of Bremen, Germany.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The shipping was quick, although I live abroad from USA (Brazil) and I received my book perfetly new and intact.
I recomend Amazon for your shopping.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software > Business > Speech Processing
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Communication
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Linguistics
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Semantics
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > Criticism & Theory > Semiotics
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Applied
- Books > Textbooks > Communication & Journalism > Communications
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Linguistics