Museum Making: Narratives, Architectures, Exhibitions Paperback – Apr 6 2012
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Suzanne MacLeod is Senior Lecturer in the School of Museum Studies, University of Leicester.
Laura Hourston Hanks is Associate Professor in the Department of Architecture and Built Environment, University of Nottingham.
Jonathan Hale is an architect and Reader in Architectural Theory at the University of Nottingham.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Design & Decorative Arts
- Books > Arts & Photography > Museums & Collections > Museums
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Museums
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Archaeology
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Museum Studies & Museology
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Buildings
- Books > Textbooks > Architecture
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Architecture
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Archaeology
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Sociology