Music from The Star Wars Trilogy - Special Edition: Easy Piano Sheet music – Mar 1 1997
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
This book was perfect. Let's be clear. It's an easy to play book, so if you're looking for the complete score, keep looking. But all the important bits and parts are there. When I started playing the Darth Vader Theme, my son ran over to the piano and wanted to learn how to play it. He has never had piano lessons, but can already play part of this song with my help. That was worth the purchase alone, in my opinion.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
It certainly is easy piano; I could sight read fairly comfortably for the most part, with easy key signatures and rarely more than three fingers used in the bass (which is evenly spread between one, two and three notes at any one time) and mostly single notes in the treble. Being Star Wars, it is easy to recognise a wrong note - these tunes are so familiar.
However, you need to beware. Amazon has posted the same reviews for this book and the one with the same cover - the paperback version. Amazon has also included both song lists in the Editorial Reviews. These two seemingly identical books have a few differences in what songs they include:
1) Cantina Band (Star Wars) and Ewok Celebration (Return of the Jedi) are only in Easy Piano.
2) Ben's Death/Tie Fighter Attack (Star Wars), Han Solo and the Princess (the love theme from Empire), May the Force Be with You (all movies), Parade of the Ewoks (Return of the Jedi), Jedi Rocks (the replacement song for the Max Rebo Band in the Return of the Jedi Special Edition), and Yoda's Theme (Empire) are only in the Paperback version.
So you need to be careful that you buy the one you really want. They are both easy piano. You also need to be mindful that this edition is strictly for piano.
Overall, this product is fantastic. Even the learner can master the tunes within months. If you are adept at the piano, look for one of the more difficult versions.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Instruments & Performers > Piano
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Musical Genres > Classical > Scores > Instrumentation > Piano
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Musical Genres > Musicals
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Songbooks
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Theory, Composition & Performance > Composition
- Featured Stores > Star Wars