- Actors: John Shea, Victoria Pratt, Victor Webster, Forbes March, Lauren Lee Smith
- Directors: Andrew Potter, Brad Turner, Graeme Campbell, John Bell, John Fawcett
- Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
- Language: English, Japanese
- Region: Region 1 (US and Canada This DVD will probably NOT be viewable in other countries. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Aspect Ratio: 1.78:1
- Number of discs: 1
- MPAA Rating:
- Studio: Sma Distribution
- Release Date: Nov. 11 2003
- Run Time: 100 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- ASIN: B000093NPK
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #170,824 in Movies & TV Shows (See Top 100 in Movies & TV Shows)
Mutant X:S1 V1.2
Customers who bought this item also bought
Contains: Episode 103: Russian Roulette Adam and his Mutant X team match wits against a Russian duo hired by the Genetic Security Agency to round up mutants. The sexy agent, Sonya, and her tough guy partner have a powerful and highly experimental energy weapon.
Episode 104: Fool for Love
It's love at first fight! Shalimar falls hard for a handsome research scientist who has developed an experimental serum to reverse genetic mutations. DVD Features: Full-length audio commentary for Episode 104 featuring Victoria Pratt (Shalimar) and Director T.J. Scott; outtakes; episodic photo gallery; character profile - Shalimar Fox; cast biography - Victoria Pratt; original TV promos; and Previews. Spoken Languages: English.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But back to this disk. As a huge Victoria Pratt fan, I had to have this one first because "Fool For Love" is on it. Pratt covers just about every aspect of acting in this episode. To boot, she and husband/director TJ Scott do a full length commentary, discussing not just memories of the show, but also technical stuff on how the show is made. For Pratt fans, this is a rare chance to hear her speak as herself. You won't be disappointed. You also get a better picture of why Scott is a good director. As in other work, here he chooses some unique camera angles that are effective, but not often used.
Another great thing about watching this DVD was the improvement in sound and picture quality. First, you get anamorphic wide screen which gives it a movie theater feel as well as greater fullness to the shot. Also, you hear sounds that you don't hear on TV, as well as better sound on what you did hear. It's like seeing it again for the first time.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com