Six months later, and the list is working its power: she is now living with her new boyfriend, junior doctor Adam, and working as an assistant to TV producer Alastair on a reality show – life really is on the up.
But then it all starts to crumble and she soon realises that what the list should have really said was:
1. An awful colleague hell-bent in making her life agonising – check
2. An unplanned engagement – check
3. Lusting for dashing TV director when she has a perfectly decent boyfriend at home - check
4. Seeking help from a sex therapist – check
5. Growing a back-bone - pending
Has her life suddenly turned into a TV melodrama of its own?