My Inventions: The Autobiography of Nikola Tesla Paperback – Mar 15 2007
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Publisher
My Inventions has been the primary source for all Tesla biographers. Editor Ben Johnston has a 16 page introduction that traces Tesla's career through a maze of sensationalism and controversy. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
From the Back Cover
The reclusive, brilliant engineer who:
Invented the Niagra power system that made Edison's obsolete Sold Westinghouse 40 patents that broke a General Electric monopoly Discovered the radio methods that Marconi converted into a fortune Built a radio-guided torpedo before Ford ended the horse-and-buggy era Tried, with J.P. Morgan's backing, to change the earths electric charge! Joined giants Ampere, Watt, and Volta in history's most select circle when the world scientists named a new unit of magnetism and Tesla. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Historical
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Memoirs
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > People, A-Z > ( T ) > Tesla, Nikola
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Professionals & Academics > Scientists
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electricity Principles
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Physics > Electromagnetism
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Electromagnetism