- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
My Mouth Is a Volcano! Paperback – Oct 1 2008
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Julia Cook, a former school counselor and teacher, writes books for children that are entertaining and teach important social and behavior skills. She has authored dozens of books including the popular "I Just Don't Like the Sound of No!" and "But It's Not My Fault!"
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most recent customer reviews
An excellent find for a school counsellor's office library!Published 8 months ago by Natalia Pierce
This is a terrific book, I would highly recommend it! I am an Elementary teacher who has a few students who can not keep their words to themselves, it is a great story to use as a... Read morePublished 15 months ago by Mandy Weyland
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Emotions & Feelings
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Manners
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Social Skills
- Books > Children's Books > Literature & Fiction