My People, Myself Paperback – Jan 1 1996
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Mary Lawrence was born on the sprawling Vernon Indian Reserve at the head of Okanagan Lake, Mary is plucked from her friendly carefree environment and placed in a cold, regimented residential school. Later she and her siblings are taken from her dysfuntional but loving family and placed in a series of dysfuntional and not-so-loving foster homes. It is a recipie for disaster, affecting her life for the next twenty-odd years. She now lives in Westbank, BC, with her two daughters.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Ethnic & National > Native People (Canada)
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Specific Groups > Women
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Canadian > Native Literature
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Canadian > Poetry
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Canadian > Women Writers
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Poetry > Canadian
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Special Groups > Native American Studies
- Books > Self-Help > Motivational